Must or Bust: Catch-Up!

Guys! Gawlly, I'm so very sorry that I've been a huge slacker-face with the Must or Busts. Forgive me? It's just that summer has been crazy and we've been cooking up a big surprise ;) {not ready yet!} which has kept us busy little bees.

Here are a few of the Pinterest pins that I've tried over the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy them! As always, let me know if you have any pins you'd like me try and I'll try and give 'em a whirl :)

Homemade Dryer Balls: MUST

{source}
Make sure you get 100% wool {which I couldn't find at Wal-Mart, I had to go to JoAnn}; and one skein will give you approximately three balls. Three works just fine for my family, but you may want six depending on the size of your loads of laundry.

Don't feel bad if your balls don't look beautiful like hers in the picture. Mine didn't. And still don't.

Make sure you wrap them super tight and secure them well, because if you don't, you'll end up with a GIANT {humongous} mess. Trust me. I know. I took a picture to show ya'll, but somehow lost it :(

There are some loads of laundry that I can tell are more prone to static electricity because of the lack of dryer sheet, but it's not a huge deal to me. I'm sure if I had more than 3 balls it wouldn't be a problem.

. . . . .

Heart-Shaped Cookie/Bread Wrapper: BUST

{source}
Sorry, Martha. It just did NOT look like that when I was done. The concept is that you cut out cute shapes and iron them between two sheets of wax paper. . . yeah, well. I couldn't keep the shapes from shifting as I tried to lay the top sheet of wax paper on. And then once I ironed them, the paper ended up full of bubbles {OCD! OCD!} and wasn't very easy to fold because it was so thick.

If you give it a whirl and it works, by all means, show me. Teach me. Help me. Because I love the concept but can't handle the execution! :)

. . . . .

Instant Mug of Mac and Cheese: BUST

{source}
In this recipe's defense, I didn't really measure. The reason why is because I was using thin spaghetti noodles instead of elbow macaroni, and I didn't have the means to measure the noodles. So I just guessed. And it blew up in my face.

Not literally, of course. Thank goodness! hahaha!

But it didn't have very much flavor and didn't look nearly as delicious as the picture.

Meh.

. . . . .

So, there you have it! I tried others, but I can't seem to find them at the current moment :P I'm on a roll! I pinky promise to do better in the future and not leave you Must or Bust-less for weeks on end!

Comments

Popular Posts