Must or Bust : Headwraps and Single-serve Cookies


I decided to have a little fun this week and do ANOTHER Must or Bust. Oooooh man. This is crazy!

I've been in a crocheting mood and so, naturally, I've been crocheting everything and anything I could get my hands on. Well. . . I've been TRYING. I'm not the best crochet-er.

Crochet Head Wrap : MUST

Photobucket
{photo source}

This was a fun project! I ended up using a different flower pattern, but it worked out just fine. You can find the pattern for free HERE.

If you'd like the flower pattern, just ask! I'd love to pass it along.

Photobucket
{sorry the picture quality is ify and you can hardly see the head wrap. . . the hubs and I had just gotten back from doing doughnuts in the church parking lot on the 4-wheeler and I couldn't feel my hands :D}

. . . . . .

Single-serve Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie: BUST

Photobucket
{photo course}

This could have just been user-error, but this did NOT turn out the way it looked in the pictures over at "My Happy Place" HERE. Granted, it tasted okay. . . Hannah sure liked it! :)

If anyone else tries this and it works out, let me know! I'd love to know what you did to make it yummy!

. . . . .

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Go on and enjoy your little moments.

Comments

  1. I love reading your must or busts. It's fun to see how they all work out! I try recipes all the time from pinterest, and like your cookie, they never look quite so beautiful. Hsha. And your head wrap was super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts