Curtis' Chronicle: 7 months


Howdy, everyone! It's Curtis again. The last time I wrote to you, I was only 3 months old. Can you believe that?! {you can read all about it HERE}

. . .

So much has happened since then! One of the most obvious changes is that I graduated from tummy time :



to being able to roll from my back to my belly {and getting stuck there} :




to rolling over completely! And now I use it to shamelessly to carry out any {and all} cunning plans, of course.



 And speaking of graduating, I'm really close to moving from my Bumbo-thing to sitting like a grown human.

'Dats me, yo.


See? I'm so sly.
 

. . . and also ridiculously cute.



Moving on.

. . . 


I'm fond of showing off my impressive physique, from my toned thighs. . . 




. . . to my ripped abs. . .


. . . to my. . . double chin?



Well, regardless, the ladies just can't get enough.

See what I mean?








. . . 

Some of you may remember seeing my outrageous dance moves when I was fresh from Heaven. In case you missed them, check this out :




Well, I'm pleased to announce that I have come out with a new release . . . of the same song. 'Cause I'm cool like that.


. . .

Unfortunately, I've had a few fun run-ins with my sister thus far. She loves me to pieces and I love her, but sometimes she likes to "help" in a 2-year-old kind of way. . . and mom comes in to the room to see this :



Uhhh, yeah.

She started digging me out {I was just chillin', by the way. Not even fussing at all.} and after she took off the basket and blankets and miscellaneous toys, she saw that sister was quite thorough at covering me up. . .



. . .

Then there was that one time when Hannah decided to see if I tasted like chicken . . .



I didn't.

. . . 

Speaking of eating, I figured out that rice cereal and fruit is yum, yum. yummy!


{Real men wear pink}



Green beans, however, are certainly the most horrific things I've ever tasted. 

Hands down.

. . .

I'm working on perfecting my "selfies" : 



. . . but Mom keeps photo-bombing me. So rude.

. . . . 

I love, love bouncing.
My favorite song is "The ABC Song".
I get bashful when people make me smile.
My armpits are profoundly ticklish. 
I am a cuddle bug and want to be held primarily when you sit down to eat a peaceful dinner or your hands are otherwise engaged.

I have the time of my life every single day, and can't wait to see what new things I learn in the months to come! 
  


Comments

  1. Again, I start my day with a chuckle, reading your awesome blog. It sets the tone for my entire day!
    I love these little kids of yours so much. Some of the things they do are just hilarious. I love all of you with all my heart! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know Curtis was sayin..."How you doin'?" in that picture to my Lydia! LOL How funny. I just love that cute picture.

    Where has the time gone? I can't believe it's been 7 months already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts