Hannah's Getting Old.


So. . .  my little Miss has crossed over.

She's 3 and acting as though she's 30.

Heaven help us all.

 photo 3goingon30_zpse4b83c53.png

. . . .

We had a very low-key birthday party where Hannah tried to reorganize the decorations and open all of the Christmas presents. You know, normal stuff.

I made her a little cape and crown {I used this tutorial HERE  for the cape and just ironed lightweight fusible adhesive to the back of some felt and used a free template to cut out the shape {Google it!}. I added some buttons and an "H" to the front, sewed a piece of thin elastic on the back for the closure and called it good.}

 photo PresentTime_zps447fe71e.png


Little Man couldn't stay away -- someone had to be the supervise all those presents!


 photo LittleHelper_zpsb4f442af.png


Hannah's grandma {"Mow-Mow" a.k.a. my mom} got her a huge bucket of blocks, and Hannah wasted no time building a tower. . .


 photo GettingTaller_zpsc97a7f1e.png



 photo MomandHannah_zps63459f13.png


We stuffed our faces with some cake and ice cream while Grandpa Terry modeled Hannah's new headgear . . .

 photo GrandpaTerry_zpsbef33d08.png


All in all, she made out like a bandit and we had a blast. Thanks to her wonderful grandparents for making the trip over :)


 photo TheLoot_zps0354f5fc.png


P.S. The highlight of the night was probably captured when Hannah opened the cars and laid eyes on her tractor. The girl is obsessed.



And just because I'm a sentimental sap like that, I made her a little tribute video. I love you, little Hannah Mae-Who {and yeah, I totally spelled "banana" wrong. . . I guess that's what happens when you have no brain left}.


. . .

Happy Monday, everyone! Thanks for stickin' around and putting up with my sporadic posting.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts